Bushwacker 10030-07 Black Max Coverage Pocket/Rivet Style Textured Finish Rear Fender Flares for1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Pocket Style® Fender Flares are made in the USA from our thick, warp-resistant Dura-Flex® 2000 material, tailor-made for added durability and flexibility on the trail. Despite their hard-core bolt-on styling, Pocket Style® Fender Flares install easily, with minimal drilling required. When you need maximum tire coverage with minimum time and effort, it’s in the pocket. Pocket Style® Fender Flares from Bushwacker.
With their recessed stainless steel bolts and massive presence, Pocket Style® Fender Flares are a Bushwacker original and an off-road icon. They’re custom-designed for your Ford Ranger to complement oversized tires and high-clearance lift kits. You can mount them right out of the box, with their tough, OEM-style matte black finish – they’re UV protected so they won’t chalk. Or, paint them to match or accent the body color, for a factory-custom look.
- Tire coverage up to 1.75 inches
- Easy to install with minimum body side drilling
- 100% UV protected Dura-Flex® 2000 – no chalking
- Made in the USA with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Both for Dual Cab and Space Cab
- Front Pair Part # 20089-02 or Rear Pair Part # 20090-02