Bushwacker 10913-07 Black Large Pocket/Rivet Style Textured Finish 4-Piece Fender Flare Set for 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ, Euro Rubicon Conversion Package
With their recessed stainless steel bolts and massive presence, Pocket Style® Fender Flares are a Bushwacker original and an off-road icon. They’re custom-designed for your Jeep Wrangler to complement oversized tires and high-clearance lift kits. You can mount them right out of the box, with their tough, OEM-style matte black finish – they’re UV protected so they won’t chalk. Or, paint them to match or accent the body color, for a factory-custom look.
Pocket Style® Fender Flares are made in the USA from our thick, proprietary Dura-Flex® 2000 TPO. Its the thickest, most flexible material available, tailor-made for added durability and flexibility on the trail. Despite their hard-core bolt-on styling, Pocket Style® Fender Flares install easily, with only minimum body-side drilling required. When you need maximum tire coverage with minimum time and effort, it’s in the pocket. Pocket Style® Fender Flares from Bushwacker.
- Adds up to 6.00 in. of tire coverage from debris
- Installs easily with minimum body-side drilling
- OEM textured black finish has an OE-quality style
- 100% UV protected Dura-Flex® 2000 TPO- no chalking
- Made in the USA with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Front/rear pair #s call Bushwacker @ 800-234-8920